Sunday, March 13, 2005

'Ere I Am, J.H.

So, my buddy talked me into setting myself up here. Actually, he accidentally set up his blog to only accept comments from registered members, so when he included me in a post, I discovered I had to create an account here just to make sure my side of the story got told. I decided I'd not just register at BlogSpot, but go whole hog and set myself up some space here. I've wanted to start a blog for a couple of months now and had been playing around with WordPress. Unfortunately, I was taking a long time to pick a host to run it and was getting behind the curve.

So what is manbun? Well, from WWWJDIC, it's "漫文 【まんぶん】 (n) random jottings; rambling essays", which about sums up blogging. And if you know me, you know I have a propensity to ramble randomly. So hooray for me.

More later. Oh, you're all in for it now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I didn't say running a tight ship was a bad idea. Just that it was a bit of a hassle to sign up. Besides, if you hadn't had comments restricted, I would never have put this page up.

March 14, 2005 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home